Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Pica
A simple birthday celebration was held at Mama's hometown, coz grandma and siao yi yi wanted to organise a mini party for me.

Before the party start, 3 of us were having some fun with the ballons.


The birthday song, the blowing of candles, and the cutting cake.....incidating the party has started......


Seems there is a traditional test for a baby when they reach the milestone of one year old. Simply for fun, they let me have 3 choices only (err...actually should have more other choices like abacus). Hmmm...not sure what is all these about, but i have taken the pen as my 1st choice.


Gifts of Love....

Doggie from my cousin.


A drawing from my Yang Yang ko ko...so sweet...

Very important, to make this party successful, must thanks to my siao yi yi who sponsored me the lovely cake n her bb's hairband. Grandma, who bought me a pair of shoe.







0 Responses