Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Pica
Mama has been looking for a swimsuit for me quite sometime. It is either too expensive or can't find the size of me. When they almost give up to search for it, they got it for me in Tesco last Saturday ;-) .......

See, the swimsuit looks perfect on me??? In fact, both top n bottom piece still big for me. Hehehe... thanks to my Mama, who still got a bit of sewing skills, making it perfect for me.

Front & back view


Yesterday, about 3pm after my afternoon nap and nien nien, we decided to go to the pool. It was my first experience touching the pool water. Rainy weather...strong wind....cold water....and they just let me soaked in the water. Gosh...i was shivering! Minutes later, they decided to let me out from the pool....:-(

We shall go again coming week. Perhaps with the good weather and a camera along. :-)
1 Response
  1. reen jeff Says:

    should wear 2 piece bikini brand name surfer girl, roxy or ripcurl... like her kaima..haha!