Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Pica
Snoopy
This toy looks familiar to some people, you know why? Coz mama bring back from her office.
Wei Hui che che...want to tell you, i own my very first snoopy liao...!








McDonald Teddy Bear
Looks like my mama never buy me new toys, she just take back whatever little toy from the office. Mama said this teddy bear has a good friend 1...but now she is very lonely coz now this bear is with me liao...the other bear is in Jo che che's office.


Rong Rong
You know what is rong rong? Err...neither nor i know about this. I only know this toy got rong rong sound! One day, i overheard my mama told papa that, i love this toy very much. Whenever i cry, they just shake this rong rong in front of me, i will stop crying. Amazing right! They concluded that i love musical toy only. Now, they know what type of toy to choose for me.
0 Responses