Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Pica


A busy weekend again! This time, we balik Papa's kampung. We started our journey around 9.30am on Saturday, and of course, we have a cool driver..my Papa.



On the way to Papa's hometown, we stop by my 二姑姑 house in Taiping. Yes, this is my 二姑姑.


Finally we have reached our destination in the late afternoon. Yeah, this is my papa's house.

No doubt, this is my grandma. yup, don't be surprised, my grandma owned a grocery shop. A very traditional and typical type of grocery shop in this small town. I think i will be lucky one, coz next time got free flow of junk food for me! hehehe....

Because of Papa has 10 siblings, (excl my papa ,ya...that' a lot!), this time balik kampung is like a tournament...we travel from this 姑姑 house to another 姑姑 house. Some 姑姑 and 伯伯 also purposely came to see me. Mama told Papa, i am the little superstar of Lim's family wo... very VIP ....

You don't see some 姑姑 and 伯伯 picture here, simply because only selective people i allow them to carry me...so end up no picture lor. Papa n Mama said i very pa pei wo...

Ah ha...this is my 四姑姑.


Simply because of long journey, mama set up a very spacious and comfortable bed in the car for me. And i have a very "Keng" car sunshade..protected me from direct sunlight! See how asleep i am! This picture was taken on the way home.


We reached KL quite late yesterday, and our last stop was the yummy "loh shi fun" in Mama Kitchen, @ TTDI. Some snapshot taken here.



Eiii..you must be wondering how come my Mama not in the picture 1...hehehe...stay tuned for the next post.
0 Responses