Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Pica
This is our first holiday gateway to Langkawi via air. This time, i had my kei ma and kei pa coming along. The vacation was full of funs, thrills & worries. Hmmm....what are there? Let see.....

While waiting for boarding ....."have a break, have a bread"!!!!


As i was too excited at the airport, i was climbing up and down from the chair. Suddenly, BANG!!....i fell down from the chair. See my forehead, got one "big egg"...


Arrival at Langkawi airport....


We were staying at Berjaya Resort for the first night Once check in and had a "good rest", we proceed to the beach.

First time feel the sand beach. I was so scared to stand on it. So, they took out the beach toys to attract me. Yeah, i was being conned!

Nevertheless, i still prefer to play water as compare to sand. I feel like soaking my body into the sea when i was there! I was really enjoyed till reluctant to leave.


Some snapshot with my sexy parents and god parents. Kei Pa was my swimming instructor that day. How nice if i can swim with him more often! Muackssss...to everyone of them!



Catch the video clips of how i played with the sand and sea water....


Baby pool .....
0 Responses