Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Pica
Though Mama said i am not a beautiful bb, but i am definately adorable. Each time we go out shopping , not only those aunty, uncle, even the foreign worker (those workers in the shop) like to disturb me. They just can't resist to pinch my face.

One of the case happened recently. We went to a shop to buy flower. When Papa asked the worker (guess is an indonesian lady) got any discount or not if purchase one. She said no..unless buy more. We didn't bargain further. While negotiating, the worker was disturbing me, come close to kiss me, and its was TWICE she kissed my face!!!!! Huh...guess what, when Papa made payment, she give us discount! Mama was telling me, "Jolene, the kisses worth a penny"

Well, whether i am really that adorable or not, i left it to you!

0 Responses