Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Pica
Eventhough my Mama n Papa never buy me new toys, but i am lucky coz Mama's friend sayang me very much. Recently i received another 2 presents from them.

This set of animals is from Jo jie jie. I suppose want to put all this into my mouth, but Mama don't allow me to do so, even Jo jie jie also said NO! She said wo, if i like the duckie so much, next the she will buy me roasted duck, this one can eat!.....huh???








This is Pop Up Teddy, a gift from uncle 7788. Mama said uncle 7788 so cute, he bought me a Teddy who wear green hat wor! I don't know why so funny lor...But this Teddy always goyang his body here n there. Cute!









This ugly cat bolster is from UMMC. Because i am their research baby, so i got this gift from them when i am 6 months old.

3 Responses
  1. jacynkong Says:

    It's not ugly cat la.If not mistaken it's call Tazmania.hee


  2. 2xMum Says:

    Is the bolster made of tiny beads?
    I heard that it's dangerous as the beads may came out and got baby choke when she bites on it.


  3. Pica Says:

    Ai yo, JK i dunno loh! If Ms REad abt tis, sure correct me 1..

    Wonderful life: think is safe .is not madae of tiny beads. Thanks for the alert!