Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Pica

We went to Sunway Pyramid during the weekend. While shopping, Some how we walk in to MPH bookstores. There were loads of kids book offered. So, they were searching around. Then, Papa found this book. He simply flashed this book to me (with the music on), and immediately i gave him my big smile.


To confirm that i really like this book, they tried to show me other types of book, eventually i gave no response. Hehe...this is how i get my first favourite book....yeah..My First Song Book.



Ah ha...it's my reading time!








Emmhmm...let me read through the lyrics first....

Mama said by pressing the button, the music will come out. Each colourful shape button have different type of music. Haha...so fun! I love it!

Picture taken when i was 4M3Wk

0 Responses