Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Pica
I would like to say thank you to the che che who had given me lots of nice clothes! I love it very much!!!

Because of those lovely clothes, my mama said its time for show!!!

Show title : Pink Series
Date : 28 June 2008
Sponsor : SX & SH
Photographer : Mama
Director: Papa

Pose No 1 : Getting Ready

1. First Papa help me to sit on the sofa.
2. Then, i was bit nervous in front of the camera
3. Errrr...Papa leave his hand...oh no!!!!

4. Ah haha...i make it! Yeah!!!
5. Let see, how is this pose? Cool right~~~~ (**Papa said i look like a charming boy**)

Pose 2 : Getting excited
Cute vs Cool look...which 1 you prefer?

Pose 3 : Flying in the air
Action 1 2 3...papa fly me high in the air...err..that was scarely but shiock!

Pose 4 : Final Pose

I was exhausted..but we all get very satisfied and happy. My mama said" Jolene, you done a good job!"
0 Responses